The following comes from Lee Strobel’s Investigating Faith, Summer Break Edition.
Investigating Faith is taking a short summer break. We’ll be back with a new issue in two weeks. In the meantime, here are some of the best articles from past issues. If you missed them the first time, or if you’re newly subscribed to Investigating Faith, take a look at these “greatest hits!”
- Forged? New Testament professor Michael R. Licona offers an in-depth response to agnostic scholar Bart Ehrman’s latest broadside against the Bible.
- The Reason Why: A classic work of apologetics has been updated and recast for today’s readers. But will it gain an audience among a new generation?
- What about those who’ve never heard? The Bible is clear that Jesus is the only way to the Father. So what about people who live and die without ever hearing the Gospel?
- How do Christianity and Islam differ? Do they worship the same God?
- The State of Apologetics: A review of the current apologetics scene-the good, the bad, and the ugly-with Brian Auten.